вівторок, 1 жовтня 2019 р.

Резюме


V: Good morning
B: Good morning
V: I am Alex. And I want to work in your market. Last week I sent you a resume and you invited me at a job interview.
B: oh! Yes. Sit down please.
V: thank you
B: so, how are you doing.
V I am doing fine, thank you
B That is good. Let start the interview. Are you ready?
V: yes, I am
B: first of all, let me introduce myself . I am the main manager of this market. As you know there is an open position in my department and I need to fill this position as soon as possible.
V: Please, tell me a little bit about this position.
B: the new employee will have to work as a shop-assistant.
V: What type of qualification do you require?
B: I require a college degree in finance. Some working experience would be helpful.
V: what   experience do you require?
B:Doing selling work is good. Have you ever worked at a such field? What is your qualification?
V: I have a technical school degree. And my profession is a book-keeper and cashier. I  have been working for six month at a similar shop.
B: What are you looking for a job?
V: The job should help me see is all about. I have learned a lot at school and it is a time for me to put them into practice.
B: Anything else?
V: Also hope that it will help me grow in my field.
B: Why should I hire you?
V: I am a hard working person and fast learner and get along fine with people.
B: OK Do you mind to working long hours?
V: No, I do not.
B: OK Have you any questions to me?
V: No, I think I have a pretty good understanding of the job and I hope to hope to have an opportunity to work for you.
B: nice to meet you. Thank you for your coming
V: nice to meet you too.
B: We`ll give you to know our decision. Good bye
V Good bye


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар